Thursday, September 20, 2007

Pear & Banana



Click Here to Bid (Relisted on eBay)

Hello Everyone! Friends are starting to subscribe to my blog and so this is starting to come together for me! I am so excited! I will share that in the past I often created painting and they simple hung in my house or ended up in boxes. But now I can share my work with everyone! this makes me want to create better pieces.

So Tuesday I couldn't produce anything, I wiped my canvas clean about 5 time, it was terrible, i felt like i had no skills, so weird! but yesterday was good, I created this piece and I was happy with it, I feel like i might of over worked it so for today's painting I will try to paint with less stroks. I have a lot to learn and I believe I will learn fast and and create great pieces with creating a painting a day. Take good care friends. looking forward to any comments, cheers, BG.

1 comment:

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Bernard, I like the way that the banana embraces the pear. There is a certain romance to it. It looks like the same pear from the day before. Keep up the good work.