Friday, September 21, 2007

Banana & Orange



Click Here to Bid


Hello Everyone! Here's yesterday's painting. I used a lamp this time for lighting. Banana's are challenging, next still life I'll make it simpler.

I'll be in Chicago for a week so I may not have anything to post until I return. I will check my email so I look forward to anyones daily painting.

Also, I want to thank the folks that leave a message on my blog, i appreciate it. I need to figure out how to respond back to folks that have questions. Thanks again and have an awesome weekend!

Cheers, BG

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Bernard! I was so happy to find your blog and will be looking forward to seeing what you do each day.

Brendy Vaughn said...

You paint the most fantasic bananas! You inspired me to try them.

Lynne said...

I have to say that while bananas are hard to paint and make them look interesting, you nailed them here! Really well done and a great point of view the way you "posed" them.
Lynne