Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Buddies"



Click Here to Bid (Relisted on eBay)

Here's the latest painting I produced yesterday. Now I have to work on posting painting the same day I create it and I have work on taking good photos. I cannot get the richness my paintings have to a digital photos.

I like this piece. First one created in my studio since my trip to Santa Fe. It felt good creating this painting, I simply grabbed a few items from the kitchen counter, set it up in my studio and took my time creating it. I'm looking forward to todays piece. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lorrie Drennan said...

Bernie!

This is great! Love the squatty shape of the pear! Way to go on getting everything up and running. I'm so impressed. I subscribed to your email so I can't wait to see your new work every day. When the jury duty thing is over and I have some time I plan to get on and find out how to list your blog on my blog like Carol does with her favorite artists. I took a break for lunch and need to get back.

Great work!
Lorrie

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Bernard, Good on you! This is looking terrific and I am so impressed that you are on your way so quickly. We just got home last night. I have to put my garden to rest, chop fire wood and get ready for an Oct. show and then Hope to catch up with the blog stuff. Paula

Michelle said...

Hi Bernard,

Nice work!I love your paint handling. Congrats on getting everything together so quickly. Carol did make it rather easy with the step by step instructions. I hope to have a blog soon too, but first I need to find a place to live.

Talk to you soon,

Michelle (at Andreeva)

FCP said...

Bernard,
I especially love the brushstrokes on all of these--your work is so inspiring.
Thanks for sharing,
Faye