Monday, September 17, 2007

"Morning Fruit"-SOLD



Click Here to Bid

Hello Friends and family, I'm back from a great trip in Santa Fe, New Mexico! I attended Carol Marine's A painting a day class and I was inspired and determined to make this happen for myself! I was going to arrive home in two days but decided to go straight home because I wanted all day Sunday and Monday to set up and post my first blog and set up my Ebay account. With the help of Carol, I'm now ready to share with everyone my oil paintings and offer them for auction on Ebay. As time goes by I'll be updating and fine tuning my blog site so please register your email at the top right corner to receive notification on my latest pieces posted.

The piece I'm posting now is from Carol's class; today I'll be producing another piece to post.

I want to say hello to all the friends I made in New Mexico. please send me email and say hello. I'll be contacting all of you soon to stay in touch. cheers!

Labels: 6"x8" - oil on canvas

1 comment:

Jeff Mahorney said...

This one is simply a gem. Beautiful and unlabored. Effortless in the good way of course :). That lovely violet shadows lifts the banana right up to the viewer.

Hey it's great to see your blog setup. I love the drawings on your webpage and look forward to seeing your paintings.