Friday, October 12, 2007

Phil Residence - SOLD



Another good day in Redlands. I was commissioned to draw this house with Mini Coop. This was a fun one. Very nice neighborhood, so many cute homes on this block! I've been drawing in with the evening light, the colors have been spectacular hence the reason I need to bring out my paints. I bring my paints with me I just get cold feet, drives me nuts. Anyways, I'm going back tomorrow to finish another drawing, then I have to start painting landscapes. Again, wish me luck. Cheers,

2 comments:

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Bernard,
I really like your drawings. There is a strange nostalgic 60's draftsman effect to them. Quit being a wuss and try the color. Paula

Loree K. said...

Bernard,

Your drawings are lovely AND so
are your paintings. I'm looking
forward to seeing some color. No need to be afraid....you really do
have what it takes. Take a deep breath and go for it! You will be happy....Loree