Monday, October 15, 2007

October



Hello Friends and family I'm back. I had a great weekend, I went to an internet marketing class in Anaheim and it was overwhelming! It's a whole other world, I think I'll stick to blogging and eBay for now.

Today I was inspired to paint pumpkins, it's October! Nows the time to paint with the cadmium yellow and cadmium red. I enjoyed painting these two items, I had nice window light from the morning fog. next I'm going to Trader Joe's in Redlands to buy some more pumkins and perhaps do a little landscape drawing :) I hope everyone is doing well! cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bernie! I found your blog! Beautiful mini pumpkin. I hope you post some of the great portraits you did with Cheetham. I'm adding you to my list of links on the blog. come visit. : )