Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Pears Oil Painting


Click Here to Bid

Fresh of the press! Here's a picture of my latest oil painting. I liked this shot of painting still on my french easel. I had just completed it. With this painting I was taking pictures of my production process. I'm going to put together a simple youtube slide show of how I'm producing my paintings. From beginning to end. It was fun taking pictures of the different stages. Then I viewed my pics on my digital camera and it was interesting to look back at the steps I take to get to the final piece. Hopefully this slide show can inspire others to pick up some art supplies and create some simple paintings.s.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had believed I would begin a record, and I will probably add as the season goes on. Many of you have been asking me what you could carry when you come to Nepal.

Midwest Scrapbook