Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Norb Residence - SOLD



Hello Folks, I have been thinking a lot about my blog and thought I should also post my drawings. Here's a sketch I created yesterday in Redlands California. I love this town, it has a lot of old homes and palm trees. The weather has been great for landscape drawing! so I've been out drawing a lot so I thought I should also try posting my drawings too. What do you all think? I'm trying to figure out how blogging fits my life style.

Cheers,

1 comment:

FCP said...

Hmmm...good point to ponder--your blog DOES have to fit into your life, and express your life style. And as you share what you love to do (as you are doing so well), your authentic voice comes through as your unique statement! The Norb Residence is charming--thanks for sharing.